A Completely Different Approach:
No Data on the Device
With ZixOne, you can control access to corporate email without jeopardizing data protection or productivity, because corporate email never resides on the device. If a mobile device is lost or stolen, access is simply disabled. Employees maintain control of their devices and their privacy and liability risks are eliminated.
An Unrivaled User Experience
ZixONE looks and feels the same as users’ native email application. Employees can download and begin using it in less than a minute. No complex deployments necessary.
Ease of Use Means Greater Acceptance
An app that’s easy gets used. No training is needed, and because IT only controls access to corporate email (and no corporate data ever resides on the device) employees can use ZixONE without loss of privacy or personal data.
- Android and iOS compatible
- High-efficiency protocols deliver data quickly and securely
- Encrypt emails with one, simple push of a button
- Easy administration controls for disabling access
- Reporting capabilities for improved regulatory compliance
- No corporate data on device
- Simple, secure connection to the office
- Seamless user experience
- Reassurance that sensitive emails are encrypted
- Employee privacy and control
- Per user pricing
Proof: Who Relies on Zix?
- Federal financial regulators, including FFIEC
- One in every five U.S. banks
- More than 30 Blue Cross Blue Shield organizations
- One in every five U.S. hospitals
Meeting the Biggest Need
BYOD deployments are often limited to a small group of employees. The biggest reasons for this are cost and a lack of adequate security. Now you can address both issues while giving employees access to vital features.
The Majority of Your Employees Only Want Access to Corporate Email
Depending on your organization’s specific needs, ZixOne can serve as your only BYOD solution, or it can accommodate most of your employees while functioning as the foundation for the few employees that require extra EMM capabilities.
Already have Zix through Discovery Solutions? View Documentation Here.